Tuna fish salad dish is very popular in most homes. This is because it works great as a quick sandwich, stuffed into a plump tomato, or spooned onto fresh salad greens. In this short guide, you’re going to learn how to quickly make this home dish in just a few minutes.
Tuna Fish Salad Ingredients
- Make ready 1 tin of tuna fish.
- Make ready 2 of spring onions.
- Take 1 small ball of onion.
- Get 3 of less spicy green chilis.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh coriander.
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get to taste of lemon salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Poor canned tuna always had very little floor time in my household, as in my mind it’s pretty much always been synonym with. How Long Does Tuna Salad Last? If it doesn’t get eaten up first because it really IS that good, tuna fish salad will keep in the fridge for a few days. Because it has fish and mayonnaise in it, be careful. “Tuna Fish Salad” is great on hard rolls or on whole-wheat toast with lettuce and tomato and a little mayonnaise.
Steps to Make Tuna Fish Salad
- Chop all the ingredients: Spring onions, small onion, onion, green chilis, and coriander..
- Carefully mash up the tin of tuna fish..
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add red chili powder, salt, and lemon salt to taste..
- Mix all the ingredients again and serve with olive oil.
It may also be mixed in with cooked pasta and extra mayonnaise to make Tuna Pasta. Tuna salad starts with a blend of two main ingredients: tuna and mayonnaise. The tuna used is usually pre-cooked, canned, and packaged in water or oil. Pickles, celery, relish, and onion are foremost among the ingredients that are often added. Tuna salad is delicious all by itself, on a bed of fresh greens, or in a tuna salad sandwich.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuna fish salad recipe. Got any specific questions on preparing Tuna Fish Salad dishes? Please use the comment box below to convey same to us. We’ll do our best to attend to it speedily.