Spinach and Feta Quiche – This quiche is an easy-to-make, crowd-pleasing dish that’s perfect for Easter brunch. Mix together spinach, feta cheese, eggs, milk, and a few spices, pour into a pie crust, and bake until golden brown and set.
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Roll out your pie crust and line a 9-inch pie dish. Crimp the edges of the crust, then place the dish in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes (if using) until well combined.
- Stir in the chopped spinach, crumbled feta cheese, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the filling into the chilled pie crust.
- Bake the quiche for 35-40 minutes or until the filling is set and the crust is golden brown.
- Let the quiche cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious Spinach and Feta Quiche!